We come from over 5 countries, speak more than 6 languages and apply an incredible depth of experience to our work. Here at Unrival you will be surrounded by smart, ambitious and talented people who are motivated to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful.
Excited to work with the top talent in machine learning, data science and clients like Google, AWS and Intel?
With a transition from Services into SaaS Data Platform we’re looking to hire a Lead Software Engineer (Full Stack) due to a rapid growth in our market, with great technical aptitude, leadership skills and ability to think creatively. The role offers a great opportunity to scale our B2B SaaS platform and build a winning engineering team, with a career path to CTO.
Our account intelligence platform provides our clients with personalized insights about their target companies via an automated platform, helping them with revenue maximization, account strategy as well as identification of new opportunities and decision-makers.
We set new standards in the marketing & sales technology space, thanks to a big attention to UX and very close partnership with our major clients, such as: Google Cloud, Vodafone, AWS, Intel, Dassault Systems, SAP, Tableau, Fujitsu and many others.
- Work with CEO and Product Manager on the overall Vision to ensure the technical strategy is aligned with our business goals
- Build and lead world-class engineering team (you will be working with very skilled specialists in the space of machine learning and data mining)
- Jump in and help us to ship great functionality while continuously thinking about improvement to our Tech Stack; our MVP was built on Elastic Beanstalk utilizing Aurora and Bootstrap front-end, PHP, Python
- Have a mindset of continuous shipping and testing
- Discover and implement innovative and upcoming technologies that yield competitive advantage
Unrival will provide you with a personal development budget, flexible work hours and unique company culture championing self-empowerment, direct communication and mutual support. In addition to that, we offer:
• Cosy and stylish workplace in the former art pottery in Vauxhall, London
• Regular social activities – trips to Rome, Madrid etc
• Working from home when needed
• Training allowance
• Team lunches and office drinks
• Attractive equity options & pension contribution
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Adaptable skills, start-up mindset and “Get stuff done” mentality
- Proven track record of leading an engineering team
- 5+ years coding experience (Front-end & Back-end)
- Ideally knowledge and passion for machine learning & AI, automation, data science
- SaaS experience
- Ability to work independently
Unrival Technology Stack:
AI Machine Learning
- Machine learning models – built in Python 3, Jupyter Notebooks.
- Natural Language Processing – we utilise IBM Watson AI Platform and Azure Cognitive Services
- Custom automation technology (developed in house) utilising Python and Symfony
- New use cases and existing experimentation done with Rekognition (Image Analysis of Social Posts for meaning) and Amazon Polly (for automated platform assistant/AI) – innovation welcome.
Platform – Frontend
- Bootstrap UI and Vue.js; Code management via Github
Platform – Backend & Infrastructure
- AWS Aurora Database (SQL); AWS Elasticbeanstalk for Production Web Apps; AWS S3 and Cloudfront for content delivery
- Experience in the use of 3rd party authentication (e.g. OKTA)
- Some legacy development environment on AWS EC2.
- Experience in AWS Cloud Platform and enterprise security a plus.
We are hiring for this role in London, not remotely, occasional work from home would be okay though.
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org